I’m sorry I’ve been away for a while. It’s been a combination of writers block and not being able to see.
Did you hear about this whole Liam Neeson thing? Well unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past couple of weeks I assume you have. Now this post isn’t really going to be about that whole mess. I will say though that I don’t hate Liam Neeson and see him no differently than I did before the whole scandal.
But it did get me thinking… the things we don’t know about people. Arguably we probably don’t know more about them than we do know about them. People have their secrets and if one of these secrets was to come out would you see this person differently?
So here are 22 things you may not know about me. Oh let me just say I haven’t killed anyone or ventured out to hurt someone because of the colour of their skin.
- I’ve never been to a concert nor do I want to go to one.
- I’ve never been in a relationship
- For the longest time I was a firm believer in no sex before marriage… for me though not for others. Do what you like.
- I still sleep in the same bed that I did when I was 5 years old.
- I recently started collecting pins.
- I’ve never smoked.
- I’ve never taken any form of recreational drug.
- I don’t swear… like at all.
- I am a big fan of TV and Film soundtrack music.
- Even though I studied film there are a bunch of classic films I haven’t seen. Including Forest Gump, Back to the Future, Ferris Bueller, Lord of the Rings etc…
- I have a phobia of people walking behind me. Especially up and down stairs.
- I wanted to be a pilot when I was younger.
- But if I could have any job there are 3 that I would choose from. Footballer, Musician, Writer for TV. I’m working towards one of them.
- I have quite bad social anxiety.
- I often find it hard to speak… I often stutter.
- I’ve never been “out” in London
- I love girls with red hair.
- I wear hats because I still don’t know how I want my hair to be styled.
- I can’t whistle.
- I religiously eat cereal with hot milk
- I don’t eat anything that comes out the sea.
- I choked on a jolly rancher then shortly after they were no longer available in the UK
Let me know which ones surprised you and if you have a different perception of me.